Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings are not confirmed till full payments are received. Tentative bookings via the online bookings are cancelled after a day unless fully paid. Course booking confirmation (Invoice/receipt) and acknowledgment letter will be issued upon receipt of payment.
2. Notifications of cancellations and refunds (Notice of cancellation) must be made in writing to email@example.com within the cancellation period no later than 14 working days prior to the course commencement date. The refund will be made through the original mode of payment only.Courses cancelled by a participant less than 14 working days of the course will not be eligible for a refund.
We strongly suggest you send a replacement. Substitution request are to be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and can be made at any time 2 working days before the course commencement date
PROCAD cannot accept responsibility for changes to work commitments or personal circumstances within this period.
Onsite, Single sessions, Workshops and Events may have different cancellation terms depending on individual event requirements.
3. PROCAD reserves the right to cancel any course in the event of exceptional circumstances or the course does not meet the minimum enrolment numbers. This will however be no less that 7 working days prior to the training date. In such circumstances, we will offer alternative dates, a full refund or a credit note.
PROCAD will not be responsible for consequential costs or any travel related expenses resulting from a cancelled course.
We do not provide refunds if you cancel after the alternative date has been allocated and agreed to by the participant.
4. Requests for transfers to alternative course dates.
Course participants may transfer their course to alternative dates up to 10 or more working days prior to the course commencement date but is subject to availability on a future course date.
Only one transfer can be made by the participant and must be made from within 6 months of original course dates. No refunds will be made for the cancellation of either course.
5. Non-attendance will not be refunded or allocated to another course. We strongly suggest you send a replacement.
Substitution request are to be made in writing to email@example.com and can be made at any time 2 working days before the course commencement date.
*Cancellation Days are considered to be working Days eq, excluding Weekends and Public Holidays
Looking for a CAD Course?
Tel: +61 8 9388 6000